- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Mikula Acupuncture105 Loudoun St. SW
Leesburg, VA 20175703-328-6648
Barbara worked miracles with me during my recent IVF cycle. I am in my mid-40’s and was trying a stimulated cycle and had lots of apprehension about the shots and the hormones. I also knew the emotional roller coaster associated with IVF would take its toll, so I decided to... Read more »
After visiting my fertility clinic there was no hope. After one visit with Barbara there was total sunshine. Nothing is impossible when you visit her.
When it comes to infertility Barbara is truly a force of nature. She combines ancient techniques with modern research to create a perfect fertile storm.... Read more »
“I sought Barbara’s help after I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst and had been trying for a year to conceive. Barbara listened to all my concerns, never ever passed judgment, and was incredibly caring and knowledgeable. Her advice was solid and helpful, never forced. I looked forward to every appointment... Read more »
Barbara has changed my life. I’m in my late twenties and have struggled with acne and hormonal imbalances since my teens. I have tried absolutely everything to fix my skin problems, from numerous oral and topical prescriptions to expensive face peels and products. You name it and I have tried... Read more »
When I started seeing Barbara, I was at the end of my rope. After years of unexplained infertility, numerous painful visits to leading fertility clinics, and still no hope. I decided to try something different; the best decision I ever made!
From the first visit I knew this was going... Read more »
When I weaned my daughter after three years of breastfeeding, I experienced a severe bout of anxiety and depression as a result of my sensitivity to hormonal fluctuation. I decided to seek treatment with Barbara—and I am so glad that I did! From my first visit, Barbara has always taken... Read more »
Barbara Mikula is an intuitive and conscientious acupuncturist. She thoughtfully listens to each client and is able to effectively communicate the concepts of Eastern Medicine. She has helped me with controlling my asthma and allergies that I have had since childhood. This year my symptoms have been better than they... Read more »
My husband and I both are Barbara’s clients and I believe her expertise has a lot to do with why we are now the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. After my husband had surgery, the doctor gave us a less than 1% of getting pregnant. Barbara was recommended... Read more »
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •